[kismac] Re: Question on USB-nics

  • From: eric stimmel <estimmel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:24:35 -0500

i have the Netgear MA111 USB device which seems to work just fine in
passive mode... i haven't done much with it except scan, so i can't
report much else except that i don't think there is a driver for using
it otherwise on OSX (i.e. for web browsing and the like)

i thought i found info on this on the wiki somewhere, but it's been
some time since i looked.  i believe i had to install a wifi driver
from sourceforge as well... dig a little, but if you can't figure it
out get back to me and i will think a little harder... it's been a
long week.

er.c