[kismac] Re: Newbie - GPS for iBook G3/800

  • From: eric stimmel <estimmel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:25:33 -0500

you can find the driver for OS X here:

http://oisec.net/download/pl2303.zip

there is also some info about this unit here:

http://mt.oisec.net/archive/2004/03/02/bu303_gps

i've also heard a lot of people recommend the holux-210... i haven't
used any of these yet, but there is a good list of available devices
on the pocket gps site... here's the review menu:

http://www.pocketgps.co.uk/menu_gpshardware1.php

good luck...
er.c