[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.04a GPS Success

  • From: Lieven Gekiere <Lieven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:23:26 +0100

Well Mick, I've only used the Holux USB GPS under Classic with Route66. That
works fine, but it's not really OSX :)

I checked the /DEV/ directory while the GPS was connected, but I couldn't
see anything in there that contains USB in its name.

Is there anyone else on this list with a Holux GPS ?

Lieven