[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.04a GPS Success

  • From: Bob Cunningham <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:51:17 -1000

Output of console.app follows (though I'm not sure that everything
here relates to KisMAC):

Mar  7 06:54:56 bob-notebook authexec: executing
/Library/Frameworks/WiFi.framework/Resources/driver.sh

Mar  7 06:54:57 bob-notebook configd[105]: DHCP en1: RELEASE transmit
failed

IOConnectMapMemory (ipc/send) invalid destination port (10000003)
IOConnectMapMemory (ipc/send) invalid destination port (10000003)
2003-03-07 06:58:09.961 KisMAC[2936] GPS LOCKING FAILURE!
2003-03-07 07:02:56.933 KisMAC[2936]
/Applications/KisMAC.app/Contents/Resources/viha_unload.sh
Mar  7 07:03:45 bob-notebook authexec: executing
/Applications/KisMAC.app/Contents/Resources/viha_unload.sh

mcount: gmon.out: Permission denied