[kismac] 0.07a Pismo with 10.3.1

  • From: Pat Heidingsfelder <heidingsfelderp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:58:27 -0600

I am having some problems with Kismac on my Pismo 500. I just recently formatted and reinstalled 10.3 then updated to 10.3.1. Now Kismac doesn't work with my lucent orinoco card. Every time I try to scan it gives me a kernel panic! Everything works fine when I scan with my airport card. Also I can not get the MAC tool to work. I AM using the sourceforge driver. Any thoughts? I am also trying to get used to Yellow Dog as I would like to try to wardrive with that, but I am having no luck with a driver for the lucent card. maybe comments off list??

Thanks, I LOVE Kismac!

Pat