[kismac] Re: 0.07a Pismo with 10.3.1

  • From: "wire less" <thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:32:49 -0500

I also have this same problem on a powerbook and osx 10.3.1 using an orinoco
card and the MackJack driver.

I am using kismac 0.5e1 and I get a kernel panic when I try and start scanning.
I also can't use the WirelessMAC changer it doesn't seem to do anything. All of
this worked under Jaguar 10.2.6/8.

Is anyone else able to use the MackJack driver and an orinoco card?