[kismac] Re: 0.07a Pismo with 10.3.1

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:12:38 +0100

I also have this same problem on a powerbook and osx 10.3.1 using an orinoco card and the MackJack driver.

I am using kismac 0.5e1 and I get a kernel panic when I try and start scanning. I also can't use the WirelessMAC changer it doesn't seem to do anything. All of this worked under Jaguar 10.2.6/8.

Is anyone else able to use the MackJack driver and an orinoco card?

It does work with my prism2 card and the driver and macjack. however if the WirelessMAC utility is not working, it is a very strange indication. can you stuff your /System/Library/Extensions/WirelessDriver.kext folder and send it to me? Also what happens if you do a "sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/WirelessDriver.kext" (when your card is plugged in)?

mick