[kinovea-dev] Re: Direct2D

  • From: Joan <joan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kinovea-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:34:14 +0100

Hi!

I am super sorry for the delay.
Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to look into this, but I will.
(I have some issues at work with the company wanting to close the local office, this has somewhat prevented proper focus on the project, but it's going to resolve one way or the other in the next few weeks.)

Thanks
joan.

Le 05/01/2011 17:34, Hugh a écrit :

Hey Jean,

Was just wondering how the Direct2D code was working for you? Did you have any luck moving the drawing onto a new form? Just didn't see any recent changes in the code and was hoping it is working!

Thanks,

Hugh