[kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting

  • From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:33:34 -0500

I dont have the materials , or money to get them yet I was just saying it would
be cool....

Chris Stambaugh

From: SDorsey@xxxxxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:28:03 -0500
Subject: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting

As I’ve said from day one…  This is your club.  You guys can do anything you
want.  I’m just here to help direct everyone, kind of like a traffic cop on 81
during rush hour.  So, if you want to build your own housing and really
customize it and everyone feels the same, go for it.   Thanks,Prof. Scott L.
DorseyKaplan University301-766-3617 From: kcc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: SDorsey@xxxxxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:27:54 -0500
Subject: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS MeetingIf you haven’t watched this
video please do so.  http://revision3.com/systm/oilcooling  How to build a
Liquid Cooled Computer.  It says it needs around 6 gallons or 42 -46 bottles of
Mineral Oil.  But they never said the size of the over the counter bottles.
Anyway, take a look at the video and let me know your thoughts. Thanks,Prof.
Scott L. DorseyKaplan University301-766-3617 From: kcc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:19:54 -0500I know it does not have to be full, a 10
gallon tank, displacement of the board and the power supply, maybe 5 gallons
would be more than sufficient??? I dunno

Chris StambaughSubject: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: patfurlow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:14:24 +0000

I was in class 2day and Mr Dorsey said something about a fish tank and if
that's right it probably need much mOre than 3 or 4 gallons! Lol!!Sent on the
Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Chris Stambaugh
<chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx> Sender: kcc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 09 Nov
2011 14:06:45 -0500To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting @ David LOL!!!  I believe 3 gallons to 4
should do it What does anyone else think?

Chris StambaughTo: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: David@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kcc] Re: [kcc] Re: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:05:18 -0500

Does anybody want to give an estimate on how much mineral oil we need?

Thank you,
David Black
Via Verizon Wireless