[kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting

  • From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:41:12 -0500

WOW Is Baby Oil the same as mineral oil? Is it any cheaper?

Chris Stambaugh

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:57:40 -0800
From: riwfrd@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a source for the mineral oil but there is a problem with price. It is 91
dollars for a 5 gal. jug. 18 and change for a single. I will cover 1 gal but
how would you like to handle the other 4? Let me know and I will order it.
R.Ford
From: chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:19:54 -0500I know it does not have to be full, a 10
gallon tank, displacement of the board and the power supply, maybe 5 gallons
would
 be more than sufficient??? I dunno

Chris Stambaugh

To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: patfurlow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:14:24 +0000

I was in class 2day
 and Mr Dorsey said something about a fish tank and if that's right it probably
need much mOre than 3 or 4 gallons! Lol!!Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from
my BlackBerry®From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx> Sender:
kcc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:06:45 -0500To:
<kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [kcc] Re: Kaplan
Computer TIPS Meeting  @ David LOL!!!   I believe 3 gallons to 4 should do it
What does anyone else think?

Chris Stambaugh

To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: David@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kcc] Re: [kcc] Re: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:05:18 -0500

Does anybody want to give an estimate on how much mineral oil we need?

Thank you,
David Black
Via Verizon
 Wireless