[kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting

  • From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:22:51 -0500

I guess it depends on how we place the components, or how they will fit in the
tank?

Chris Stambaugh

From: chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:19:54 -0500

I know it does not have to be full, a 10 gallon tank, displacement of the board
and the power supply, maybe 5 gallons would be more than sufficient??? I dunno

Chris Stambaugh

To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: patfurlow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:14:24 +0000

I was in class 2day and Mr Dorsey said something about a fish tank and if
that's right it probably need much mOre than 3 or 4 gallons! Lol!!Sent on the
Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From:  Chris Stambaugh
<chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
Sender:  kcc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:06:45 -0500To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@ David LOL!!!
I believe 3 gallons to 4 should do it What does anyone else think?

Chris Stambaugh

To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: David@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kcc] Re: [kcc] Re: [kcc] Re: Kaplan Computer TIPS Meeting
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:05:18 -0500

Does anybody want to give an estimate on how much mineral oil we need?

Thank you,
David Black
Via Verizon Wireless