[karc] Viewpoint - February 2008 Supporting Your Family, Friends, and Neighbors

  • From: Steve Cutway <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:50:23 -0400

Hello everyone:

I just came across this article that I encourage everyone to read. It has nothing whatsoever to do with ham radio but it does have everything to do with the box you're using to read this note. The article is long but contains a wealth of helpful information, much of which has been talked about again and again at breakfast and club meetings. As you read this article, if you have questions or comments, post them here.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/secmgmt/sm0208.mspx

Cheers & 73,

Steve VE3KC