[karc] USPS shippments to Canada

  • From: VA3OL <va3ol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 06:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

US postal service shipments to Canada can be tracked!

Most of us know that we can track a shipment sent via post on the internet. But
I didn't realize that a US tracking number will also show up on Canadapost.ca
when it hits Canada.

All you have to do is check the USPS.com site and see if it has been accepted
by customs...Then check Canadapost.ca with the same tracking number.

I now know that my item has cleared customs, is in the country and is out for
delivery.
I should get it today or tomorrow...

FYI.

Sorry if everyone but me realized that package tracking was so easy.

Bill, VA3OL

Kingston, ON

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com