[karc] Re: [SPAM]Re: Fleamarket - headsup

  • From: "John S - Taylor" <va3gst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:48:42 -0400

Les,       http://www.rpf-comms.com/
I wonder if this URL and mentioned devices therein belong to Rob, ve3RPF??
I think they have most of the answers.  One could build a small device to clip
onto the steering wheel that when activated would send a tone to a small box
that is connected between the microphone and the rig tripping a relay.  It
would only take the place of the original PTT.  The microphone could then be
mounted above the drivers head.  That is a safety hazard it's self.  Hard on
the head in a crash.

But is it really worth it????
John, va3gst