[karc] KARC Kit Build

  • From: Terry Barrett - VA3KLG <t-barrett@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kingston Amateur Radio Club <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:57:37 -0500

Evening Everyone
I asked at the last meeting if anyone was interested in doing a KIT
Build. There seemed to be a fair amount of interest, of all the feedback
I received I choose three kits for us to pick from; or if you know of
one send me a link and I can add it to the list.

If you are interested in doing a kit build let me know which kit you are
interested in doing...

Happy building

Terry

www.tubesandmore.com <http://www.tubesandmore.com>
  Click thumbnail for larger image
$39.95

K-488
<http://www.tubesandmore.com/scripts/foxweb.dll/moreinfo@d:/dfs/elevclients/cemirror/ELEVATOR.FXP?item=K-488>

Kit - Wireless Transmitter
Now your antique radio can play some of the same programs it did when it
was new! With your cassette tape player, phonograph or high output
microphone, this one tube transmitter becomes a miniature AM
broadcasting station, patterned after the 1939 Zenith model S-7000
Wireless Record Player. Assemble on a 4 x 6 1/2" breadboard, all parts
and instructions included. 2 lbs.

These are SCAF filters.  Switched Capacitor Audio Filter

http://www.wa0itp.com/nescaf.html   $35

http://www.idiompress.com/scaf-1.html   $90

--
Terry Barrett VA3KLG