[karc] Re: Handsfree Radio Project

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:58:13 -0700 (PDT)

That is certainly one way to go handsfree and a great suggestion Dave.

Personally I don't want to wear a headset while driving.  I don't like things
on my head at the best of times.

I am interested in a project that is a little technical where we all learn
something from the experience and walk away with something useful for our
efforts.

Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Robert
VE3RPF