[kanchilug] Re: help

  • From: Robin Ladwal <robin_ladwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:52:22 +0530

Hello guys

Please accept my apology if I somehow disrespected the essence of this
forum.

@Praveen: I am extremely sorry if I appeared to be spoon feeding you. I
respect you as a matured guy. I was only trying to give quick lines for
brainstorming.

@Ashwin: I am thankful to you realise me my mistakes and to evolve as a
better human. I would like to just clear my doubts that Is Linux is only
for hackers or being hacker? May not an everyday computer user use
Linux? My knowledge is still limited to that of a novice, Apology for
any mistake.

--
Thanks & Regards
---

Contact No. +91-11-27044524
Mobile No. +91-8750159666
Website: http://www.arahansolutions.com

Please do not take printout of this mail unless its very important. Lets
save trees, lets save life.