[kanchilug] Demo on Miro Internet TV

  • From: "Balakrishnan.V" <balakpm101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:32:39 +0530

*Date* : 12/ 06/ 11 Week : 92 People : 6

*Time* : 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm

*Location* : Shri Narayana Guru  Matriculation School

*Discussion* : Demo on Miro Internet TV and Introduction to New guys.

*Attendees* : Manimaaran, Nagarajan, Balakrishnan (My Self), Praveen,
*New Attendees* : Shenbaga Valli, Yasodhai

*Discussion*:

For a change this Lug Meet starts with 2 New guys, Today Nagarajan shows
demo on Miro Internet TV[1] which is a default application on Ubuntu 11.04
used for browsing videos downloading torrent files etc... He also showed
that how to use that application. After his demo I interacted with those new
guys.

I explained to them about LUG's,FOSS, LINUX...etc., why they was created?
for what purpose they was created? like these question they got answers from
us. After then I showed that how to join in Kanchi Lug mailing list[2].
Finally they worked few minutes in Ubuntu 11.04 and asked doubts regarding
that. We windup the session exactly at 5.00 P.M.
[1] - http://www.getmiro.com/using-miro/
[2] - //www.freelists.org/list/kanchilug

Thank You.

--
With Regards,
V. Balakrishnan.

Wanna know about Kanchi Linux User Group!!!

http://kanchilug.wordpress.com

You can surf in these too...

http://gnubala.wordpress.com/
http://1day1cmd.wordpress.com/