[kag] Re: KAG t-shirts

  • From: Steve Hanes <stevehanes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:30:07 -0400 (EDT)

Will do once I talk to Aldy and get home to a proper PC (dialup here at the
cottage...)

Dana Pilling <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi Steve!  I just wanted to
let you know that  The KAG website has more info on the t-shirts.  Ie.
colours, and  options for where the name goes.  Please check it out and let me
know -  (there are 3 or 4 shades of blue!)

 Thanks, Dana