[kag] Re: KAG t-shirts

  • From: Dan McGowan <georunaway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:01:34 -0400 (EDT)

My personal preference would be small KAG logo on left chest, caching name on
sleeve and nothing on the back.   Dan

Dana Pilling <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P {   PADDING-RIGHT:
0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px  }
BODY.hmmessage {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma  }        It's great to
see so much interest!  Yes, I'm glad of the input!  Oh so many great ideas!

  I love the idea of the name on the sleeve!

  I just wanted to show off the logo well, so thought the back, fairly large,
would be really noticable and the KAG on the front left chest -Here's a
thought, what about a small logo on the left chest instead of KAG there?  name
on sleeve and the logo on the back?  Please let me know and if the majority
wants nothing on the back we could do this.

  Thanks everyone for your input!

  At this point, there are 20 shirts spoken for!

  Dana