[kag] Re: GeoCanada GeoCoins

  • From: <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 8:40:00 -0400

Hi,

I would be in for 3 coins, if you can keep the price down as you are trying to
do.

As for the graphics... Pirates are huge with the kids these days, so anything
piraty.  My kids like mexican pesos because they look like pirate coins.  An
image of the st lawrence II tall ship would be cool, since it is a kingston
icon, reflects kingston as a great sailing area, is piratey, and would make a
pretty  coin (like the very desirable 1949 canadian silver dollar).  The
concept of pirates seeking treasure also reflects the goals of geocaching.  A
skull and cross bones for the reverse would generate universal appeal.

Just my 2cents worth.

Dave Hamburger