[kag] Re: Congratulations

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:55:38 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Congratulations to Hoover on a FTF on Jtee's new cache "Farewell to Kingston". I hope this was you first ever FTF.

Thanks. Actually though, Root and I have had some FTFs before. I'm not sure how many, but this wasn't the first one.

After today, I think we have found all the caches within Kingston city limits. I think. I'll have to double check that.

Oh, and by the way, as soon as I jumped off the airplane from Nova Scotia I scored my 100th KAG area cache yesterday, woo hoo.

Congratulations! My inbox just overflowed for the first time in years and I must have missed the watchlist email. Checking the site... Looks like you hit Ernestown. Way to go, Binrat! Maybe we should get some patches made up to sew on our jacket sleeves. "KAG Century Club" or something like that.... No, that's just way too geeky. I guess I was getting a bit carried away there...

Hoover