[kag] Re: Hoover, FTF? Jtee, leaving?

  • From: "josie" <jtrlep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:07:21 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

its been a lot of fun caching in the kingston and
surrounding area..i will be back again for visits and
to find new caches - and of course there are always
the ottawa events to look forward to..i have been
very fortunate to have met so many wonderful
people here..you all made me feel so welcome..you
are all awesome..i will truly miss you all..
josie