[kag] Congratulations

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:00:30 -0400

Congratulations to The Burrow on his 600th cache.

And on
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f02b2753-2c9a-4dcb-9fb7-fc7d869dda9b

I was driving to Prescott when I noticed someone coming out of an area cache
and pulled a "U" turn and discovered it was The Burrow, Camo Crazed and Mapsit.
 It also seems we ruffled a few feathers as well.  Due to a strike at Invista,
the strikers were a little worried we were company spies chatting at the side
of the road and dispatched a security guard to see whats up.

It was fun meeting them and learning of their secondary mission of 600 caches.

Binrat