[kada] Re: Holiday Party

  • From: "Augie Paik" <augiepaik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:16:03 -0500

Dr. Lee!
What a great Christmas party!
Your family was looking good; especially your daughter is adorable.
Thank you for your leadership with KADA.
I'll try to attend more functions next year.
We wish you have a wonderful Holiday!

Paik's family
    Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:07:28 -0800
    From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [kada] Holiday Party
    To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hello all,

    I want to thank all those who attended our Holiday Party this weekend.
Hope you had a great time because, I sure did!   It was very nice to see some
new faces, and of course, always a pleasure seeing familiar ones.

    KADA's next event will be our annual new year general meeting.  We will be
discussing the plans for the new year.  Also, Dr. Chris Kang will be giving a
presentation on Oral Surgery (specific topic TBA).  I am shooting for end of
Jan or beginning of Feb.  Exact time, date and place will be announced a few
weeks prior to the meeting.

    Those of you who participated in our CPR Recert, I finally received the
cards.  If you want the card mailed to you, please email me your address to
cjrdad@xxxxxxxxxx
    (Maggie, I already know your office address.)

    Have a great week!

    Warm Regards,

    Paul

    Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it
now.

  You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m
Initiative now. Join in!