[kada] Re: Holiday Party

  • From: MARK choi <marknkchoi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:16:36 -0500

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:07:28 -0800From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [kada]
Holiday PartyTo: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,

I want to thank all those who attended our Holiday Party this weekend.  Hope
you had a great time because, I sure did!   It was very nice to see some new
faces, and of course, always a pleasure seeing familiar ones.

KADA's next event will be our annual new year general meeting.  We will be
discussing the plans for the new year.  Also, Dr. Chris Kang will be giving a
presentation on Oral Surgery (specific topic TBA).  I am shooting for end of
Jan or beginning of Feb.  Exact time, date and place will be announced a few
weeks prior to the meeting.

Those of you who participated in our CPR Recert, I finally received the cards.
If you want the card mailed to you, please email me your address to
cjrdad@xxxxxxxxxx
(Maggie, I already know your office address.)

Have a great week!

Warm Regards,

Paul

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007