[kada] Re: Holiday Party

  • From: Rex Cho <rexcho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:12:07 -0500

Ed,

Put me down for 10 tickets.
I hope every KADA member can make it. I really enjoyed the food and the view last time you envited us there.

Rex

On Nov 5, 2009, at 7:38 AM, Edward Chun <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning everyone. Our Holiday Party is only a month away. This year, we are trying to start what will hopefully become an annual event. In the past, we met at one of our member’s homes but moving forward we would like to have a formal event at a hotel or co untry club. The officers met yesterday and we agreed that KADA will take a loss on the event but we would still like to try and hold th e event. It will be on Saturday, December 5th, 2009 from 6 pm to 11 pm at TPC Potomac (formerly Avenel) Country Club. We really need y our help and support so please make every effort to attend so we can all get the ball rolling with our inaugural Holiday Party. There h ave been a few changes. We will need to give an exact head count so there will be no tickets sold at the door. The price will be $100 per ticket (Avenel is charging us $113/person) and we will need you to RSVP by Friday, November 20th if you plan to attend. Furthermore , we will need at least 80 people to be able to meet the food and be verage minimum and hold our event. I will need to put down a deposi t by next Wednesday but if we don’t get at least 60 RSVPs by next We dnesday then we will need to cancel the Holiday Party at Avenel and we will have it at someone’s home. We really need your support to m ake this happen! Please invite your colleagues, friends, and family . Please RSVP to our forum how many tickets you will need. I will get this started by taking 6 tickets. Only 54 more to go. Have a n ice day.

Ed