[KACT] Re: impact?

  • From: "Trina Adams" <trina.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:20:25 -0600

I used the "Stoichiometry Fairy Tale" that was provided by a member sometime
last school year.  The project created a visual for many students that
weren't getting it.  I soon started to see doodles of the fairy tale beside
an occasional problem when the student was flashing back to the construction
of the project.  When students were doing group practice, some would use the
fairy tale as a map when leading the group.

Thanks to the KACT member that made the "Stoichiometry Fairy Tale"
contribution.

Good luck, Kelly.

  _____