NATIVE> Native Village Opportunities and Websites Update

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12Newsletters <k12newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:39:15 -0600

K12NewsLetters - From Educational CyberPlayGround
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/

"Domino" - Book and Cassette published by Guavaberry Books
Traditional Children's Songs, Proverbs, and Culture From the U.S.V.I.
60 Traditional Children's Songs, Games, Proverbs
45 minute Live Sound Field Recording
from the American Virgin Islands
Cross Curricular, Interdisciplinary, Multicultural Resource Book and Cassette
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/GuavaberryBooks/Domino/_DOMINO_.html