[k-alumni-wg] Re: WG meeting

  • From: Tijana Kaitovic <tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:48:38 -0500

Dear Tomek,

Yes, I would definitely prefer to meet at least one hour later.

Regards,
TJ

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys!

second week in a row we were missing one person to make the WG meeting :-(
but with Anja and Yoshi somehow we managed to use the one hour to draft the
email invitation for the pre-general assembly. You will receive it
tomorrow. Please give us your feedback on the same day - so I can send it
out to all graduates on Saturday morning - so that people can clear their
scudules 12 days ahead of the date...

The website design is moving ahead thanks to our wonderful developers team!

Anyway, please please make sure youe are there next week for the WG
meeting!!!! Tijana and David -maybe you would prefer if we met one hour
later - at 7.30 San Franscisco time?

Have a great weekend ahead!

Tomek

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change
from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from
marginalized communities.

--
---
Tijana Kaitovic