[k-alumni-wg] Re: WG meeting

  • From: Yoshimi Horiuchi <yoshimi.horiuchi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 08:41:11 +0700

Dear Tomek,
I should be able to make it on Thursday. 15 minutes early is no problem for me.
In fact, even half an hour all one hour arly at is fine with me as well.

Yoshi

Best,

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2558 BE, at 04:40, Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys, can we start our Thursday's WG meeting 15 minutes earlier this week
as I have a train to catch! Would appreciate your understanding!

If anyone except for Jessica cannot join us this week, please please make
sure to let us know.

Thank you Yoshi for intiating the Whatsapp list and Anja for replying the
emails! Everyone let's reach out to our closest kanthari friends so we can
have a good number of graduates to be part of our network!

speak to you on Thursday!

Tomek

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from
within" will be released in Autumn 2015. Watch trailer here.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from
marginalized communities.