[k-alumni-wg] Re: WG meeting

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:21:47 +0200

Thank you so much for letting me know! As Samuel cannot make it earlier, and he is the moderator, I suggest that we start the meeting at usual time and end it within 55 minutes - so I have 19 minutes to reach to the train station!

Speak to you soon!

Tomek

On 06.10.2015 14:37, Samuel Odwar wrote:

I will be occupied up to 5:20 pm EST, I can not make it before but i can only be available during our usual time.

Thank you

Samuel

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Tijana Kaitovic <tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear All,

I might have some meetings and a seminar on Thursday. I will do my
best to be online, on time for the meeting.

Warm regards,
TJ

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:15 AM, David Sexton
<david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi,

Strange, I did not receive the first message, only yoshimi's.

Anyway, for me, the earlier, the better.

David

-- ---
Tijana Kaitovic
Master of Science in Sustainability, Peace and Development
United Nations University

--
Samuel Odwar
Telephone: +256 782321744/+256714321744

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" will be released in Autumn 2015. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.