[k-alumni-wg] 23 hours to WG meeting

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:19:48 +0100

Hi guys,

This week's meeting is crucial!!!

the EU funding, which we got for our project (approx. 149.000 Euro) is a significant amount, which will enable us to run our project for about 18 months, starting from March. However please be aware that the funds come with a certain number of regular online meetings which we need to perform to: raise the remaining 9.500 Euro, create the web portal, design the training curricullums, online trainings and conduct them in our countries.

Below please find the agenda for the WG meeting tomorrow - one week ahead of the pre-general assembly. REMEMBER we are meeting _one hour later than usual _which means: 7.30am (California), 12.30 (Brazil, Caera), 4.30pm (Germany/Poland), 6.30pm (Uganda), 9pm (India) and 10.30pm (Thailand)

WG meeting #29 - convener: Tomek / moderator: Samuel / minutes: Jessica

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan - Tomek
Agenda it. nr 2: Pre-General-Assembly Agenda - who will present which points? - Yoshi/Tomek
Agenda it. nr 3: Website developer status - Tijana
Agenda it. nr 4: Objective 3 Group status report - Samuel/Tomek
Agenda it. nr 5: When is our next WG meeting? Wednesday?

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan - Tomek
GREEN - preparing email invitation for general assembly - Anja and Yoshi and Tomek
GREEN - sending out invitation for pre-general assembly by Tomek - so far we got 5 confirmed participants: Ojok, Chipo, Sristi, Sarita, Alieu plus 2 will try (Saa and Erick Matsanza)
ORANGE - Whatssapp/FB post?
Plan for coming week:
-Whatsapp and FB post
- preparing detailed agenda for pre-general assembly - who? (sending by Tomek)
- inviting personally all remaining 23 network members (Lorena Acula, Phillipines / Monicah Kaguithia, Kenya / Sahr Yillia, Liberia / Kaprie Kanu, Liberia / Nelson Owoicho, Nigeria / Lilian Aero Olok, Uganda / Nagendra Rijal, Nepal / Stephen Onyang, Kenya / Steven Wambi, Uganda / Deginet Wotango, Uganda / Pynhoi Tang, India / Hussni Bugis, Saudi Arabia / Tapiwa Gwenlisa Marange, Zimbabwe / Khom Raj Sharma, Nepal / Gram Tinashe Makwarimba, Zimbabwe / Nelson Kardor, Liberia / Mohamed Salia, Sierra Leone / Erick Lijodi, Kenya / Olutayo Ajay, Nigeria / Jyotshnarani Das, India / Femi Ogundare, Nigeria / Charles Degold, Gambia / Muhammad Babar, Pakistan / Funbi, Nigeria)

Agenda it. nr 2: Pre-General-Assembly Agenda for 17th December - who will prepare/present which points?
moderator: Graham
1. Report about what the working group has achieved so far - Tomek
2. Final name of network: kanthari alumni network, kanthari global network, kanthari changemakers network - Anja/David?
3. Advantages/Disadvantages of Registration in Poland and Germany - Jessica/Anja?
4. Means of communication (what what works/what not, how to organize a general assembly) - Yoshimi/David?
5. Way forward - Plan for coming 3 months - Samuel (who and when will prepare the plan)

Agenda it. nr 3: Website developer status - Tijana/Tomek

GREEN - 7.500 Euro acquired for peer learning web portal from Erasmus+ programme:
4.400 Euro for "Preparing an online platform where the online trainings would be displayed in 8 language versions, including a public part and private forums where youth workers could update information about their projects"
1.000 Euro for teleconferencing software
1.500 Euro for "Creation of website with support of an expert who is familiar with all accessible standards (WCAG 2 and 3) expert costs"

Plan for coming week:
- discuss today: how do we incorporate the Erasmus+ web portal with the web portal of the network?
- Friday - Cristina to publish version 4 of public part of our public webportal
- Consultation of Cristina's design - who should we show it to? Should we include a point about it at the pre-general assembly?
- developers (Lars and Branca to make first exercises for Wordpress? Shall we start looking for some other ones - how can we use Erasmus+ funds to pay for it?)

Agenda it. nr 4: Objective 3 Group status report - Samuel/Tomek
ORANGE - legal consultant still has not sent his feedback about how we can adapt our constitution to a foundation in Poland
ORANGE - checking registration options for association in Germany - Jessi and Anja
Plan for coming week:
- legal consultant's feedback
- checking registration options for association in Germany
- plan for coming 3 months - when / by who?

Agenda it. nr 5: When is our next WG meeting? Wednesday? - Samuel

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.