[k-alumni-wg] how are you?

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 23:33:19 +0100

Hi guys!

I sent out the email invitation for the pre-general assembly on Saturday. We got several replies so far.

Soon I will send you the agenda for Thursday. Please bear in mind that due to the fact that Tijana is in California we will have to meet one hour later than usual which means: 7.30am (California), 12.30 (Brazil, Caera), 4.30pm (Germany/Poland), 6.30pm (Uganda), 9pm (India) and 10.30pm (Thailand)

As usual, please do let me know if anyone can't join us!

On Sunday, with Tijana we met on Skype with Cristina, our lovely website designer who for 2 hours discussed with us all the details of our website. She will send us the visual design by Friday. It will not yet be accessible for the visually impaired (but the second version will).

Hope the week is going good for you! Speak to you soon!

Tomek

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.