[k-alumni-wg] 16 hours to WG meeting

  • From: Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 00:06:48 +0100

Hi guys,

just returned from the mountains where I had zero internet. I really hope we can pull of the WG meeting tomorrow - as the website layout has advanced a lot in the last few days and we need to discuss it as well as the upcoming pre-general assembly. Please please let me know if you cannot make it so I am prepared in advance, looking forward to speaking to you soon, Tomek

WG meeting #29

convener: Tomek
moderator: Samuel
minutes: Jessica

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan - Tomek
Agenda it. nr 2: Website developer status - Tijana
Agenda it. nr 3: Objective 3 Group - The Way Forward - Samuel/Tomek
Agenda it. nr 4: Signing off Pre-General-Assembly Agenda - Tomek/Yoshi
Agenda it. nr 5: Other issues

Agenda it. nr 1: Objective 1 Group - weekly progress report and plan - Tomek

GREEN - Meeting about December Pre-General-Assembly- 23.11.2015- Anja /Yoshi/ Tomek
GREEN - prepare agenda for Pre-General-Assembly - - 23.11.2015- Anja /Yoshi/ Tomek
Plan for coming week:
- Whatssapp/FB post?
- preparing email invitation for general assembly - who?
- sending out invitation for pre-general assembly

Agenda it. nr 2: Website developer status - Tijana/Tomek

GREEN - 2nd and 3rd meeting - Cristina, Jitendra, Lars, Branka - convened by Tomek (2nd) and Jitendra (3rd)
GREEN - BootStrap based website prototype prepared by Cristina in InVisio programme
GREEN - Hosting/CPanellogin details sent to Jitendra by Tomek
GREEN - Wordpress instalation on kanthariplus.org hosting ny Jitendra - 25.11.2015
GREEN - Tomek add about experienced WordPress developer on Polish NGO portal
? - Extended research on teleconferencing platform for the network by Jessi

Plan for coming week:
- Questions from Cristina: 1 . What is the final name of the organization? 2. Do you already have a Google Map with pins of project names and locations? If not, it's OK. 3. Do you already have any established social networks for your group? If not, it's OK.

- Jitendra to send best suitable Wordpress themes on which the site will be built although modified extensively
- reaching out to one experienced WordPress developer
- will Tijana convene the developers meeting on Monday? (Tomek may not have internet)

Agenda it. nr 3: Objective 3 Group - Registration - Samuel / Tomek
GREEN - Tomeks meeting with NGO legal consultant
GREEN - Tomeks meeting with Anja and Yoshi about further questions to be answered about association/foundation registration
GREEN -translating draft version of constitution to Polish NGO lawyer who will adjust it to Polish Foundation law?
? - checking registration options for association/foundation in Germany - Jessi and Anja

Agenda it. nr 4: Signing off Pre-General-Assembly Agenda - Tomek/Yoshi
1. Report about what the working group has achieved so far
2. Advantages/Disadvantages of Registration in Poland and Germany
3. Input on current constitution (if any)
3. Means of communication (what what works/what not, how to organize a general assembly)
4. Fundraising (how to raise funds for our network)
5. Way forward - Plan for coming 3 months

Agenda it. nr 5: Other issues: meeting minutes/moderation for coming week

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival HumanDOc in Warsaw, Poland. Watch trailer here <http://kantharichangefromwithin.com/>.

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers from marginalized communities.