[JA] Re: Yahoo bounces

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:03:33 -0700

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx> writes:

  >>George -
  >>Are there others of you out there on the List subscribed through
  >>Juno accounts to Yahoo groups, say, since the first of the year who
  >>have not been kicked off those lists two or more times this year?

> I had a series of three spells (I think one was nine days) in short
order
> in November as I recall. Then again this last week - Three times since
> the Belmont Stakes on June 7th. I seem to be back on.

Hi Carolyn, and All,

You were also part of a group posting about this same type of problem
with Yahoo in mid to late February.

+++++

To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [JA] Juno problems?
From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:06:43 EST

<snip>

I've just lost yahoo for the third time in about two weeks - I've been
"off" more than I've been on.

One listowner sent me:

Here are the results from Cangen on your account and why you are
again off:
                 Weekly Bounce Summary
                             Week of      Bounced messages
                             2/15/2003               3