[JA] "No Tags" addresss

  • From: "BVCB" <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:28:56 GMT

Will someone remind me how the "No Tags" address works.  =

I was under the impression that it contained a Juno.com address (because=
 if you send a messages to another Juno address, it doesn't get the tagl=
ine?) =

However, scanning my address book I realized that it goes to a non-Juno =
address.  So, what keeps the tag lines at bay?

Also, are incoming messages to no-tags-request automatically deleted the=
re, or what?

thanks all.

Babette