[JA] Convert/import Windows Mail folders to Juno?

  • From: Bob in Jersey <bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:57:49 -0400

I've decided to cut back on using the Yahoo account I have, which I've
been reading with the help of YPOPs in Windows Mail on our family's Vista
machine, and want to migrate at least some of the old messages to Juno
for storage.  WM is getting to be a major resource hog, and I have no
problem with going back to reading those messages on the web.

WM stores messages in MIME/text as .EML files in "\users\[user
name]\appdata\local\microsoft\windows mail\local folders\[whatever I name
each folder" ... is there still a program to make them into the .FRM
files used by earlier Juno versions?

Thx

--
BOB