[JA] Juno help

  • From: Bob Avery <rwavery@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:52:08 -0500

In my final message to Juno technical support, I explained some of
my suggestions for how they could improve their service (like integrating
Juno Backup and Restore into the main program and making it a selectable
option). This was the final response I got back:

Dear Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to contact Juno email support.

Please note that the corruption occurs due to software conflict and
also due to the improper shutdown, However I suggest you to take regular
backups using the backup wizard option.

I hope this addresses your concern.

Thanks for using Juno!

Sincerely,

Mac Millan

Juno Customer Care

http://help.juno.com

Bob Avery

PS That link is where you go to report your problem and initiate the help
process.