[JA] Juno finding virus attachments

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:43:58 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I have been getting some also.  Some of the supposed from addresses are
ones that have had viruses before so I am happy that Juno finds them and
deletes them.  By sending us the supposed from address, if it is from someone I
know I can contact them and ask if they sent me the message and if they did
have them fix the message and resend.  So far none have been from people I know.
Dave
------------------------------
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:42:21 -0700
Subject: [JA] Juno finding virus attachments
From: babette bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>

I've recently been getting several messages from Juno, telling me that
they intercepted messages with attachments that had viruses in them, who
the sender was, and that they also notified the senders.

A couple of them were from my sister-in-law, who has had a problem with
some outfit that got hold of her address and is sending messages in her
names.  The other messages are from people I've never heard of.

It's encouraging that Juno is doing this...have any of you had the same
thing happen?