[JA] Re: Juno Home page update... FREE is back... but limited

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:13:40 -0700

There are those who say heaven or hell is right  here on earth, based on
your attitude and actions. I thank UO for permitting Juno free email to
continue into the future [this is a good decision technically, IMHO]. 20
minutes a day is about 10 hours a month -- that is too little Internet
for most users. So you could sign up with them for $10/mo or find other
ISP's in that range or above [as desired] in order to access the Internet
in a style to which one can easily become accustomed. Someone I know
switched to Platinum nine months ago and has been quite satisfied with
the service he uses with his 64 MB RAM Celeron 433 MHz V90 dialup. I got
a "real" ISP a couple years ago for $10/mo, and am reasonably-to-very
satisfied with its services [which I use much more than my friend]. If
this permits UO to survive and continue offering free/paid service, I
think it is such a heaven as we can contrive here and now :-).

thepccat

[...]