[jsonar] Re: If you need a session player, original music, voiceover, or guitar lessons etc...

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 20:54:38 -0500

Hi. Also, please keep in mind that if I am pulling in more money by
getting more work, then I can in fact donate to things like JSonar and
NVDA, the seeing eye, and, the American cancer society. You can only
do that though when you actually have some money left over after you
pay for everything that one needs to pay for every month.

I still use sonar and the JSonar scripts for most of my work and I
pimp that particular package out every chance I get and although that
is not the same as making a donation via pay pal for example, it is
still doing something for the cause as it were. You dig?

Cameron.