[jsonar] Re: If you need a session player, original music, voiceover, or guitar lessons etc...

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:51:28 -0600

Right on Cam.

I enjoy your posts, and lusting after all that great gear.

I'm nearly done paying for
our studio, and in a couple years just might have more of the ready jingle, so watch out,
'grin'.
Keep us posted on any further stuff you got going on.

On 12/20/2014 7:44 PM, Cameron Strife wrote:
Hi.

I don't mind helping out people for free, however, I've got rent to
pay, bills to pay, a two and a half year old son, a guide dog, and an
unfinished home studio so I'm doing whatever I can to try to reach
people to ply my skills to make some money.

If people aren't interested after reading the subject line, they can
just delete the message without reading it. Also, I do not do this
with any frequency so don't feel that I am spamming people in any way.

And like Chris, I am happy to see other blind people actively trying
to make a living.

Cameron.

On 12/20/14, leglaude <leglaude.ladanre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol,
you speak with someone work in vietnam for free.
teatcher langage, music, and massage, Physical therapy
And sure, I like see my studiants blind want work, and it's my plasure.
So much poor people want prove all they can work the same all, and people
never lasy.
and it's my win. not need monney.
I work other in informatic to make my monney, but never blind with blind.
I am lucky have big education and I give this luck for others people have
not lucky.

but you do like you want.
and I am sory, it's not the place to make this debat.
that I don't like, you put that in this list. it's not the place for that.
and remember who make Script for sonar.
a man, work very very very much for blind people, and never want people pay

for Jsonar.
Your message is completly contradictory with this list.