[jsonar] Re: If you need a session player, original music, voiceover, or guitar lessons etc...

  • From: "leglaude" <leglaude.ladanre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 07:33:52 +0700

it's often Jsonar mailing list use to make publicity?
and I can understand when a compagny work with the marketing about blinds people,
but blinds with blinds lol.
we are here to help, work together not to try make monney.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cameron Strife" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>