[jjr69] Re: [salonmixte] Tet video conference

  • From: "Chi Nguyen" <chinguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thongt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:18:06 -0800

If we pool our diverse personal knowledge base we should get a very good
picture of Saigon hot spots.
However tastes do vary someone hotspot maybe another one's place of sins ...
First let's all aggree on a common ground or selectively join the video
conference.
I'll be back by the 25th and hope to be up online by then. Will gladly join
our pre-Tet circle of friends video conference and will be happy to share what
I know ... Although, I know very little compared to "Pha'p su+" or "Tu`ng 30
gia^y mustang" ... (:-) (:-)

Amitie's,

The ronin