[jimkitchenchat] Re: High Jim

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:48:28 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

That's cool that you are breaking your Dungeon Master Record every day.

BTW you should be able to make about two hundred thousand points.  If not, let
me know and I can give you hints.  Especially if you send me the dungeonlog.txt
file so that I can see where you might be missing possible points.

I'm on vacation, so I have not been working on any new game.  If the world
doesn't end tomorrow, I will probably get started on something next year.  Not
sure what yet though.

I have already received for Christmas a beautiful piece of art from a friend
and his wife.  It is a clear statue of a naked lady.  She is sitting on a
stool.  She has big beautiful tits and nipples.  It really does look like a
nice piece of art.  And I bet would look really cool with a light shining up
through it.  I've also received Christmas cards, gift cards, lottery tickets,
candy and a key chain that has an angel holding a penny.  But on Christmas I am
going to my Mom's house.  I am giving for gifts this year boxes of chocolates
and lottery tickets.

Are you doing anything good for Christmas?

BFN

    Jim

I've got to go hang my balls on the Christmas tree.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA