[jimkitchenchat] Re: High Jim

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 05:51:46 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

I do believe that all of the code is now finished for all of the rooms that I
have added.  However I want to add at least one more room before I put Dungeon
Master version 1 out.  Oh yeah, and I hopefully have fixed all of the bugs that
people found in beta version one.

The rooms that I have added are a little bit different than the ones in beta
version one.  I hope that people like them.

I am still thinking and hoping to put version one out in early December.

BTW I passed my apartment inspection.  Guess that I get to stay here a bit
longer.  Going grocery shopping today.  I plan to buy stuff to cook for
Thanksgiving which is next Thursday.  Thanksgiving is the day that we celebrate
the harvest and that was done hundreds of years ago when the first settlers the
pilgrims shared a dinner with the native American Indians.

Have a good one.

BFN

    Jim

Ok, who uncorked my Wild Turkey?