[jimkitchenchat] Re: Great

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 04:31:47 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

Sorry, but I do not have a sound file that I can use for a Mustang.  The engine
sounds  that I put in Mach 1 tts are what I have.  Well I have a couple of very
old cars like a model T or very generic engine sounds like a Ford escort, but I
used the best car engine sounds that I have in Mach 1 tts.

You know that the women in Dungeon Master are just random and different each
time that you play the game.  I will think about adding Rashi, sholder lencth
dark hair and light brown eyes, dark complection, but really I am not sure that
I want to put a real person in Dungeon Master.

Truthfully I never even thought about how you got to the front gate of the
castle.  Many text adventure games just start out like that.  Like I believe in
Zork you start out in front of the house by a mail box.  In Leather Goddesses
you start out in Joe's bar in upper Sandusky Ohio.  In Hitch Hikers Guide to
the Galaxy you wake up in bed.  So I am sorry, but I never made up some long
story for how you got to the castle.

I do hope to add hidden passages etc to Dungeon Master.  The work is just going
so slowly.  One thing is, every time that I add a new item I have to write the
code for if you take that item to each room.  But I am working away at it.

BFN

    Jim

What did the ghost open for the party? A bottle of booze, boo! boo!

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA