[jimkitchenchat] Great!

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 04:52:17 -0700

Jim, I just love Dungeon Master! I loved riding the elivator down to the different dungeon rooms. Just one thing, what's that 433 that comes up? I specially loved the trapdoor and the hidden stares that function has hidden passages and shortcuts. Jim, that last dungeon room with the lady who uses the nut cracker, it's great. And the way that you can communicate with each lady........... I even got a telling off from my mom when I stayed up late last night! Tell me more about your favourite room, and the 433. BFN.

Diwakar.