[jhb] Re: Where Is It

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:07:20 +0000

Bones

What a brilliant combination!  Many thanks for this.

Mike L

bones wrote:
If you grab the KML file from my web pages it overlays all known airfields
onto GE. I've done a similar file for navaids and intersections.

It's on http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Kinetic/Kinetic_Utilities.htm -
about halfway down the page.